Monday, September 23, 2013

A Spirited Return

It is with great pride – and great relief – that I can announce that the manuscript for SGT. JANUS RETURNS has been completed and handed in to the fine folks at Airship 27 Productions.

The book is eight stories, as was the first volume, but with more extensive linkage between them, forming what is basically a full novel. As I’ve noted before, SGT. JANUS RETURNS is different in important ways from SGT. JANUS, SPIRIT-BREAKER and I hope you may embrace it as you have the first book. I’m on pins and needles waiting to hear what you think.

I’m very blessed to once again have the unequaled Jeff Herndon illustrating the cover once more and very pleased to welcome the talented Zach Brunner as our new interior illustrator. I couldn’t ask for a better team of visualizers.

I’ll update as soon as possible as to when the book will be out, but for now I’ll leave you with the full list of story titles:

1. Dig Deep the Well

2. That Man Right There

3. Cutting the Strings

4. The Whispering Wallpaper of Christmas Hall

5. Marching to Perdition

6. Deus Lapidem

7. Just Like Jazz

8. The Room

Until we talk again, keep your spirits up!

All content (c)2013 Jim Beard

2 comments: